Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2005

What's after AmeriCorps

I am in the last stages of finishing up with AmeriCorps; I just have paper work of month end & year end reports to do.
I just came back from a week as a cabin leader for 7 high school girls. We camped at Cresent Lake off of 101 for 3 days & then went back to the church campus for the remainder of the days. God moved mightily within their lives and we had a fantabulous time. I ended up being the mud wrestling champ over all of the girls & leaders (even my daughter and the one that got me two summers ago)!
Lou has been keeping his fish ponds cleaned out and working properly, helping wth the TOPS yard sale and doing the yard.
I will try & get some pics posted, until then,

Mary

1 comment:

The Young Family said...

I love it! Aren't these just the neatest things. I think they are great for keeping in touch, with family near and far! Glad camp went well. So it is time for you to relax now right!! I am laughing out loud, do you know how to retire Mary? It means not working everyday!! Love you -- looks like our house will be done around the 15-20 of Sept. We had inspection delays. Apparantly our house will withstand a 9.0 earthquake. Talk to you soon. Emily